Informed Assists Weekend Workshop with Grace, Charlie & Lee Anne
Learn the basics of giving adjustments in a yoga class. In this workshop we will cover:
- Philosophy behind safe and effective adjustments.
- Hands on adjustments for basic yoga postures
- Different techniques used for different situations
- Biomechanics of adjustments
- Psychological and Motor Learning principles behind adjustments.
Adjustments will be presented in a dogma-free environment, with an
emphasis on safety of the student and instructor. Adjustments will be
practiced on each other under the watchful eye of a highly experienced
and trained instructor. This workshop is perfect for anyone wishing to
deepen their teaching practice or refresh and review adjustments. The
adjustment workshop is intended for yoga teachers, but everyone is
welcome to attend.
Price $150 ($120 Current YogaU Students) to register online